Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Continuing Of A Story...

I'm so excited to learn that Kevin has become a Christian, a fellow brother in Christ. It's something I've hoped for, for a long time.

It's SO COOL though, that Kevin has become a Christian. Apparently it happened back during his first few weeks of BCT. I don't know what to feel at this "turn" of events, but I do know that I am jubilant and joyful at the idea of it. It's so wonderful. I did nothing but walk away, of which, I am ashamed. I am glad and envious that God has used Karen in such a wonderful way. I'm excited that Sarah has come back to God. Of her strengthened relationship with Karen and the idea of them becoming one anther's accountability partners. Of both Karen and Sarah deciding to pledge to remain sexually pure together and with God. May He honor those commitments and strengthen them.

I pray that although I am late, God might use me to minister to them all, in particular Kevin, who it seems to me in some way, has no one.
Lord, forgive me of my sin, of my envy, of my pride, of my frustration with your plan. Humble me God. Bring me to my knees. Allow me to be a simple man of faith. Not for matters of pride. Let me not even be aware of it. But, for your glory Father. Amen

It's so amazing to see how God has worked just a year and a half after the fact. It's gonna be some reunion some day!

No comments: