Sunday, September 19, 2010

College Group

The area where I'm from has a lot of churches, but almost no college groups. I realized one day that young adults need a group to plug into. They need that support, and that love. They need the teaching. They can't be left to tough it out own their own. It got me thinking and now I need prayer.. I need guidance on what to do to fix it. "Start a group" would be the obvious answer. But, that's hardly as simple or as easy as it sounds. I'm going to start a group. But I need to know what to do with it. Where to go with it. So, I need prayer. And if anyone still reads this, could you give it to me? Pray for guidance. That I might know where He leads. Pray for wisdom, and faith to do what I must. I've got the inspiration, but not the knowing. I'm just tentatively approaching the edge. Te clock is running down and soon enough I have to jump. I'll do it, I really will. But I really need to know whether I actually land or not.. (That's a terrible analogy because He always catches us.) But yes, pray for me. Thanks. Hopefully I'll be able to hope on here in a few weeks and say how wonderful it's going. But either way, good or bad, I hope to be able to know where He's guiding.

- Caleb "Matthew" Irwin

2 comments:

n said...

Lord I pray that you would guide Caleb as he plans to lead this group you have put on his heart to start. Please give him your vision for this group. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Arakeanar said...

Guide this person and give him strength to seek you, Lord. Bless his efforts and let him be a blessing to others.

Hi, I'm Kara. I found your blog, when searching for mine, which is called A Point of Convergence. I enjoyed browsing yours - best of luck with you Bible study group.